Laminates PVC films
Single- or multilayer material obtained by calandering, and based on polyvinyl chloride (PVC).Laminate films are offered in the form of unicolour or printed (woodlike patterns) bands, used as decorative layer of laminated parts.
Laminating furniture joinery surfaces (drawer bands), door joinery, interior design elements, window sills and sheet metal.
PROPERTIES OF LAMINATE FILMS:
- wide range of patterns and colours;
- dyeing can be made as per customer's requirements (with the appropriate order volume);
- the choice of surface texture;
- tailoring the band width to the customer's requirements; maximum width: 1,420 mm;
- thickness: 0.10 mm – 0.40 mm
- single or double;
- unicolour and printed;
- for laminating flat or profiled surfaces;
- Hygienic Certificate HK/B/1258/01/2012.